a:/prime (austimusprime) wrote in getswiped,
a:/prime
austimusprime
getswiped

  • Mood:
  • Music:

our website? made for us, but you can look too.

GETSWIPED!

relaunch - up/pending

it's an exciting time to be part of getswiped.com. a whole new direction from our previous attempt at multimedia superiority. old stuff will pop it's head every now and then but the new stuff will blow the past out of the water. Stream Line website design. New Jammimals songs. Massive Online Store. and most importantly better contact with the people who will help getswiped back to where it was and further.

Looking forward to seeing all the new Street Teamers join the list and sign the GuestBook. Spreading the word is 80% of the battle. the other 20% is up to us and we won't let anyone down. Keep Checking back to this Comm. and of course the website for updates.

------------------------------------------
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic
  • 0 comments